Sunday 22 May 2011

Ta'aruf =)

السلام عليكم

Firstly, =).. I want you all to know that i actually manage two blog which is Je suis 'alia aqilah, et vous? =) and Lend me an attentive eye. .. Why? well it is because i want to =).. i mean it'll be easier i think..i decided for "je suis 'alia aqilah..." is all about me well not really all about me, but its kinda non-sense and not very useful.. =) but for "Lend me an attentive eye" i decided it to do a post all about islamic, or something that kinda useful for us.. Is it alright?.. so if you wanna know about my boring life, or about the non-sense that i wrote just go to "michiru91.blogspot.com " .. 
But if you wanna read something that useful just go to this blog " pesonahujan.blogspot.com "..  =)

Secondly, i didnt get to introduce myself in my first blog (michiru91..) .. So here it is.. 

Based on my birth certificate, 
my name was written down as 'Alia Aqilah Binti Mohd. Suhaimi which is given by my beloved parent =)..
and i was called 'alia or aqilah.. so you choose which one you prefer.. 
 I was born on this lovely world that created by One and Only God, Allah S.W.T on the 8th september 1991..
I was born in klinik sheila, Klang, Selangor, Malaysia.. 
That is why on my Identification Card (IC) its ....-10-.... 
I cant really remember what happened but when my lil brother was born we were already in Kedah =)
since on my IC its...-10-... but i lived in Kedah so its kinda hard to get zakat from both state to pay my University's fees =(.. 
( saja nak mintak simpati, kot-kot sape ade duit lebih.. boleh2 la tolong bayarkan =P)
But Insyallah i'll try my best to get a good results and ask for the scholarship =)
so pray for me okay! =)
Alhamdullilah, currently im a Dentistry student at University Al-Azhar in Cairo, Egypt.. 

Since im a student in al-azhar, its one of the islamic university.. So thats why all the student must be a Muslims.. and also since we're in al-azhar its an opportunity for us to learn islamic studies =).. Instead of learning dentistry subject, i get to learn religious study too like Hadith, Tafseer, Creeds and Ethics, Seerah, Fiqh and the best this is that i get to learn Al-Quran .. =)

I used to be kinda "bad" kid really,.. i mean like i rarely read Qur'an, i only know few things about seerah of our Prophet (PBUH) and seerah of our islam.. and etc.. but Alhamdullilah after i was sent here, i've changed.. Qur'an and this religious subject that i took and also Usrah (smart cicrle) have guided me from this "very dark" kid to more whiter than dark so its grey then.. i'll try my best to turn this grey kid to more whiter and whiter, insyallah.. 

However, what i really wanna say is that.. since i get to learn those religious subject i would like to share to all of you and also its for my own good, anyway its not really good if you just read yourself without sharing right? ..So why dont you share something that is useful to others, its not harmful right? =) Bak kate Soldiers of Allah "There is no copyright in Islam, so you better pass this thing on".. What i meant by "thing" is those things about islam or other things that is useful to us muslims or those who wanna learn about Islam =).. 


here something that i wanna share with you all.. listen up =)


No comments:

Post a Comment